IN THE NEWS
Celebrate Independence Day Locally. If you're celebrating Independence Day in the Pikes Peak Region, we've compiled a list of 10 ways to enjoy your holiday and celebrate locally. The entire team at Vantage Homes wishes you and yours a happy and safe 4th of July!
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park // Pre-Independence Day Celebration! (July 4th on the 3rd!) -- Thursday, July 3 from 3:00p to 8:00p
- Fort Carson // 4th on the 3rd - Star Spangled Salute -- Thursday, July 3 from 4:00p to 9:30p at Iron Horse Park: Fort Carson DFMWR 4th on the 3rd presents Star Spangled Salute.
- Memorial Park // Independence Day Summer Symphony -- July 4, 2014 at 7:30 pm; Concessions at 5:30 pm; Philharmonic at 7:30 pm; Fireworks at dusk
- Flying Horse // Annual Fireworks Show launches at dusk on July 4th and can be viewed from several vantage points in the neighborhood parks. Bring your blankets, lawn chairs, and picnic snacks!
- Cordera // Celebrate the 4th of July with your friends and family on the lawn in front of the Cordera Community Center
- Manitou Springs // 3rd Annual 4th of July Flag Flying Festival -- Friday, July 4 from 8:30a to 10:30p
- Woodland Park // Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration -- Friday, July 4 from 8:00a to 3:00p: The Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration is the BIGGEST EVENT in Woodland Park each year!
- Palmer Lake & Monument // Tri-Lakes 4th of July Celebration -- Friday, July 4 from 9:30a to 9:00p: The Tri-Lakes 4th of July Celebration is a full day of festivities for the whole family.
- Monument Vally Park // Half on the 4th Half Marathon -- Friday, Jul y 4 from 7:00a to 11:00a: Distance is 13.1 miles - Half Marathon
- America the Beautiful Park // 10th Annual Pikes Peak Art & Music Festival -- July 4-6 from 10:00a to 6:00p: A juried arts festival, Pikes Peak Art & Music Festival exhibits 100+ national, regional and local visual artists.
Don't let the fun stop after the fireworks! On Saturday July 5th, head over to the Ride for the Brand rodeo. The fun starts at 4:30 with the Western Smokeout BBQ Dinner, with the Championship Ranch Rodeo beginning at 6:30. Rodeo tickets can be purchased online and dinner tickets are available at the door. It's time for a Yee-haw Fourth!
Track Back Link: http://www.vantagehomescolorado.com/BlogRetrieve.aspx?BlogID=17511&PostID=1309729&A=Trackback
Track Backs: Post has no trackbacks.
- Do You Have The Post-Holiday Kitchen Blues?
- For A Limited Time, Club Membership Is On The House.
- Vantage Earns Silver at NAHB's Best in American Living
- Customer Satisfaction Achievement Award
- Vantage Wins Big at the 2014 Parade of Homes
- New Lots in Flying Horse
- Top 10 Ways To Celebrate Independence Day
- Trulia's 2014 Home Seller's 10-Step Prep Checklist
- Vantage Values Family
- Spring Homeowner Maintenance Tips