New homes in Colorado Springs from the low $300,000s
The concept of “lifestyle” has a special meaning at Cordera. The personal choices of recreational regimens begin with the 4.5 miles of landscaped trails that will interconnect to key points throughout the community. Over 41 acres of open space will include two themed “play parks” for tykes to adults. Jog, hike, play – the opportunities are there, all complemented by vast Front Range views. Enjoy the 5+ Acre Grand Lawn Park which is home to the community center. Complete with an outdoor swimming pool, fitness rooms and community meeting rooms the community center is a valuable addition to the incredible lifestyle planned for Cordera.
Directions: Vantage Homes in Cordera are sold from our model homes located in Estancia at Cordera at 4413 Portillo Place and 4474 Portillo Place (80924). From I-25 and Briargate Boulevard, head east on Briargate Boulevard / Union to Cordera Crest Avenue and follow it Portillo Place. Vantage Model Homes is on the Right.
Schools – Academy District 20
- District 20 has received award-winning recognition for exceptional academics and curriculum programs
- High to excellent CSAP (Colorado Student Assessment Program) scores.
- Chinook Trail Elementary School
- District 20 is recognized throughout the Pikes Peak Region for providing students with a strong basis in core academic subjects. (Colorado Department
of Education Student Assessment) From science to Shakespeare, District 20 students receive a firm foundation in the essential academic areas.
Standardized test scores in the district remain consistently high, and each year District 20 boasts a great many recipients of awards and scholarships
among its graduates.
- 4.5 miles of interconnecting trails Over 41 acres of open space
- Two themed play parks
- 5+ acre Grand Lawn Park
- New Community Center with a heated outdoor swimming pool complete with kid's splash zone and zero depth entry, state-of-the-art fitness equipment,
and fitness classes.
- Four public golf courses located within 10-15 minutes driving time – Pine Creek, Springs Ranch, Gleneagle and Cherokee Ridge
Shopping and Conveniences
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate are minutes away via Briargate Parkway
- The Chapel Hills Mall and virtually every type of grocery chain, specialty store, super retailers, services and variety of restaurants are located
in the Briargate area just West of Cordera
- Additional shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities along the rapidly expanding Powers Boulevard commercial complex
- Two new hospitals, one at Union Boulevard and Briargate Parkway; another at Powers Boulevard and Woodmen Road are now serving the Northern sector
of Colorado Springs.
- Two ways to access I-25: Briargate Parkway West or Powers Boulevard North to Hwy 83 and connect with Interquest Parkway or Northgate Road
Interactive Lot Map
Learn More about Cordera
Vantage Sales LLC
Vantage Sales LLC
Sold from Estancia at Cordera
4474 Portillo Place
Open: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
Sunday By Appointment