ESTANCIA AT CORDERA
It’s what you can expect from life in Estancia at Cordera. Vantage Homes is breaking new ground with the unveiling of four brand new stylish Villa-style ranch plans in one of Colorado Springs’ most desirable master-planned communities. Homeowners in Estancia will enjoy all the comforts and amenities Cordera has to offer… and then some! Fully maintained landscaping, snow removal, trash removal, stucco and stone exteriors, and floor plan sizes and designs to fit your lifestyle.
If Easy Living is your nature and you’re looking to right-size your home, Estancia at Cordera is the place for you! Only 43 Villas will be available so if you’re ready to start living the good life, visit our model homes today!
Estancia at Cordera – New Models Now Open!
See our new Monaco and Valencia model homes now open on Portillo Place. Both models were recognized as award-winning homes in the 2014 Parade of Homes with ten industry awards.
Estancia offers 43 Home Sites, 4 Stylish New Villa Floor Plans, Only in Cordera and Only from Vantage Homes!
The concept of “lifestyle” has a special meaning at Cordera. The personal choices of recreational regimens begin with the 4.5 miles of landscaped trails that will interconnect to key points throughout the community. Over 41 acres of open space will include two themed “play parks” for tykes to adults. Jog, hike, play – the opportunities are there, all complemented by vast Front Range views. Enjoy the 5+ Acre Grand Lawn Park which is home to the community center. Complete with an outdoor swimming pool, fitness rooms and community meeting rooms the community center is a valuable addition to the incredible lifestyle planned for Cordera.
Schools – Academy District 20
- District 20 has received award-winning recognition for exceptional academics and curriculum programs
- High to excellent CSAP (Colorado Student Assessment Program) scores.
- Chinook Trail Elementary School
- District 20 is recognized throughout the Pikes Peak Region for providing students with a strong basis in core academic subjects. (Colorado Department
of Education Student Assessment) From science to Shakespeare, District 20 students receive a firm foundation in the essential academic areas.
Standardized test scores in the district remain consistently high, and each year District 20 boasts a great many recipients of awards and scholarships
among its graduates.
- 4.5 miles of interconnecting trails Over 41 acres of open space
- Two themed play parks
- 5+ acre Grand Lawn Park
- New Community Center with a heated outdoor swimming pool complete with kid's splash zone and zero depth entry, state-of-the-art fitness equipment,
and fitness classes.
- Four public golf courses located within 10-15 minutes driving time – Pine Creek, Springs Ranch, Gleneagle and Cherokee Ridge
- Shopping and Conveniences
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate are minutes away via Briargate Parkway
- The Chapel Hills Mall and virtually every type of grocery chain, specialty store, super retailers, services and variety of restaurants are located
in the Briargate area just West of Cordera
- Additional shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities along the rapidly expanding Powers Boulevard commercial complex
- Two new hospitals, one at Union Boulevard and Briargate Parkway; another at Powers Boulevard and Woodmen Road are now serving the Northern sector
of Colorado Springs.
- Two ways to access I-25: Briargate Parkway West or Powers Boulevard North to Hwy 83 and connect with Interquest Parkway or Northgate Road
Interactive Lot Map
Learn More about Estancia at Cordera
Vantage Sales LLC
Featuring the Monaco & Valencia
4413 Portillo Place
Open: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
Sunday By Appointment